By Dr. Kim Logan-Nowlin & Arthur E. Nowlin, LMSW, CAADC
Back to Blog
By Arthur Nowlin & Dr. Kim Logan-Nowlin
1. Be open and honest with one another.
2. Learn how to establish positive communication.
3. Measure progress or lack of progress in the relationship.
4. Spend quality time together.
5. When you make a mistake acknowledge the error.
6. Don't allow outside relationships to interfere.
7. Discuss all important issues within the relationship.
8. Be determined to maintain a prayerful relationship.
9. Enjoy one another.
10. Choose activities that will help empower your relationship.
Visit our website : dr.kiminspires.com